L'OEIL DU CYCLONE/THE CYCLONE'S EYE
OUTPUT EXPECTED IN MARCH 2021
• Technical contact:
Damien Gaumet –firstname.lastname@example.org
•Show to see with family, suitable for young audiences and school, from 5 years.
• One to two performances per day
• Approximate duration: 40 to 50 minutes in the classroom - 35 to 40 minutes in the street
• Number of people on tour: 4 people (to be confirmed): 2 artists and 2 technicians
Also to be confirmed: Presence of our coordinator and two children
• Minimum shelf dimensions: 9m opening, 9m50 deep, 5m50 high under perches
• Structure: 300kg self-supporting structure (2m diameter pedestal, spread over 5 supports)
• Indoor assembly schedule: 3 assembly & adjustment services, with light pre-assembly - 4th service representation.
For a first morning, start editing in the morning of D-1.
• Street assembly schedule: 1h30 of assembly and 1h of dismantling - Need 2 people to help.
• For the rest it will be necessary to wait a few more months ...